Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New CD by Francesco Lucarelli - Recommended by Byrds Flyght

Francesco Lucarelli has just released his CD titled FIND THE LIGHT.

Here's what Francesco (Byrds and CSNY fan) wrote to us :

"I'm proud to tell you I have just released my own album: it's called Find The Light, and it's my tribute to the glorious music & musicians of the early 70's California singer-songwriters scene.

I didn't want to hide my influences on it. I'd rather wanted to make clear where I come from. Sort of my way to say thank you to all the ones who inspired me to write songs and make music. Like I paid my dues and now I'm ready to go my own way. So you will hear what you expect on it.

Find The Light features some special guests (like Graham Nash) and wonderful musicians (Kenny Passarelli, Jeff Pevar, James Raymond, etc...). And some very talented friends, too, like Bill Kaffenberger,
playing his Rickenbacker.

Stephen Barncard masterfully mixed it, giving the album the 70's feel and sound I was looking for, and Dave Zimmer wrote beautiful liner notes.

The album has been mastered in Nashville and printed in the UK.

If you visit
www.francescolucarelli.com you can listen to a sample with clips of the songs featured on the album.

The complete website will be up and running with more info, audio clips, stories and pictures in the coming weeks.

Francesco"

No comments: